Designed for people with unaidable hearing loss in one ear, Signia’s CROS/BiCROS hearing solutions offer better hearing all around. A CROS Pure transmitter worn behind the unaidable ear detects sound, processes it, and transmits it to the hearing aid on the other side allowing you to hear sounds from both sides.
- Directional microphones. Improves speech understand in noise by focusing on the person in front of the wearer
- e2e wireless 30 This third-generation wireless data exchange system enables the energy-efficient audio data transmission to the corresponding primax hearing aid
- Battery compartment for a size 312 battery. With on/off function
- IP67-rated Resistant to moisture, sweat, dust, and dirt
- Sleek housing CROS Pure fits discreetly behind the ear and offers a high degree of wearing comfort.
- miniReceiver Available in four different lengths for retention. Please note: No output is provided by the receiver when attached to the CROS Pure.